Tuesday 7 October 2014

Caesar VS Normal

Tak kesah la bersalin normal or Caesar kan....
Asalkan mommy and baby selamat...

TAPI...
Ade jugak manusia-manusia zaman sekarang ni yang tertutup minda nya...

Tak lama jek lagi I dah nk di operate for the second time...
Bila perut dah besar ni...
Among the most popular question that people will ask...
Bila due? Normal ke Caesar?

Bila dijawab jek I will go for Caesar...
As usual, there will be next question, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY go for Caesar...
To my surprise, when I explained, most of makcik2 and nenek2 kat kampung can understand without ade annoying response or another annoying question....
In fact, their reply was very supportive...

Unfortunately, manusia2 yang at my age pulak yang memberi response and comment yang sangat irritating and bothersome...
"Kenapa tak nak try normal?"
As I said, I memang nak merasa bersalin secara normal...in fact, bukan I tak pernah rasa sakit nak beranak...
During my first child, I was suffered to death nak beranak....
That eventually I have no choice other than Caesar....
So, dont tell me that I should try for normal delivery and experience myself the pain of contraction!!!
Because I've gone thru the strain!!!

Good for you that both of your deliveries are normal...
You should be more thankful for that...
But that doesnt mean you have the right to denounce or critic orang yang Caesarian ni...
And please bear in mind that we, who go for Caesar also SAKIT okke!!!
Bukan tak sakit...
So, tak yah nk buat expression muka mintak penumbuk when I said I will still opt for Caesar for 2nd child...

No comments:

Post a Comment